Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013, All!

Dear everyone,

I'd like to wish us all a wonderful new year ahead! May it bring with itself much love, peace, joy, and success worldwide for everyone! In setting new goals and resolutions--and in looking forward to our accomplishments--for the next year, let's not forget to reflect on the wrongs we may have committed in the previous and consider any lessons we may be able to learn from them so as to avoid repeating any mistakes. Importantly also, let's not forget to recognize all the good we may have committed so as to be motivated to improve ourselves. 

The idea of "new year's resolutions" doesn't really interest me. I've tried it a few times, but half way into January, I forget that I'd set any resolutions and have asked myself many a times why I have to wait for an entirely "new" year to become a better person or to improve any flaws in myself. Why not start the moment I realize my flaws? So no such thing as resolutions for me. Still, goal-setting and the determination to accomplish them is a good habit for anyone who is disciplined enough to actually follow them.

O'rightie - here's to another wonderful chance! :) Happy New Year!

~ the q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dare to opine :)

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...