Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Christian Wedding in Karak, Jordan

When I was in Jordan last year, one of our speaking partners (i.e., someone we had to have a discussion with about a given topic in Arabic daily for 30 minutes) invited us to his brother's wedding in Karak, Jordan, not too close to Amman where we were staying. It was really moving to hear a non-Islamic scripture recited in Arabic so beautifully. I recorded almost the whole thing, but I think what I've chosen to post publicly should suffice as an overview of what one particular Christian wedding in one particular Arab country looks like. Overall, I thought it was great! Enjoy!

By the way, I have deliberately blurred out the last part for privacy purposes. The first part takes place outside the Church in a vast courtyard, and the second part takes place inside the Church.


1 comment:

  1. wedding in one particular Arab country looks like. Overall, I thought it was great! Enjoy! Wedding Photography 

    ReplyDelete

Dare to opine :)

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...