Saturday, June 12, 2010

Break from Blogspot

Greetings, dear readers!

I've been inactive on Blogspot lately because I've got another blog to handle. It's for a professor of mine -- who's also a scholar and an intellectual, so this is like the greatest deal in the world for me, k? Thanks -- who has to manage other aspects of the website, so he gave me the blog section! It's actually a part of the research I'm doing with him. The research will be ending PROBABLY by the end of Summer, unless something deep inside me tells me that I'll be able to handle more of it along with an excruciatingly busy Fall schedule ... not likely, though.

Khair, so this is to say ... I won't be able to write anything here for a while. Maybe if it's something I've written for a forum or something, but other than that, I can't afford to take actual time out of my life during the next couple of months to write something here, like I'm used to.

I will miss it desperately!

Peace be upon us all, at least till my return to blogging here! (I'll still be visiting, of course.)

2 comments:

  1. OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Agha Amin at my blog?!?!?! Thank you SO much dropping by and commenting! :) That's so kind of you!

    ReplyDelete

Dare to opine :)

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...